Often found in warm, moist spots such as bathrooms or kitchens, Toxic Mold can quickly become a very serious issue. If left untreated, mold can begin to colonize and reproduce billions of spores in as little as 48 hours. This can cause serious and even life threatening illness in humans and animals. It can also leave a very strong and musty odour.
Mold can also cause structural damage to buildings which can lower the value of property or render it completely uninhabitable. Ozone can disrupt molds ability to reproduce, stopping it from spreading and eradicating the odour.
Fact - Mold only needs moisture, moderately warm temperatures and an organic food source to grow.
Fact – Mold spores can travel through the air, causing the issue to spread into other areas rapidly.
Fact – Toxic Mold can cause serious health issues such as chronic fatigue, chronic rhinitis and dermatitis.
Fact – The musty smell of mold is caused by Microbial Volatile Organic Compounds or MVOCS.
Fact – Mold spores in a high enough concentration can cause reactions even in people without allergies.